Thursday, September 19, 2013

360. Assembly

Here are some absolutely breathtaking photographs by Japanese photographer Osamu Yokonami from his series "Assembly". No adjectives can do them justice, so take a look for yourself and escape for a few minutes.

(View the full series here on his website!)

Also, I came across Osamu Yokonami's work via The Raw Book which is a website you all should really check out. It's "an online journal of conversations" run by my friend Alicia and has some really thoughtful and original content, showcasing artists of all different media and recognition.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin and gfc,too.
    Do you also follow me on gfc?
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! Just beautiful and I love that they turn on a dialogue in your head. The first image was my favourite! Thanks for the follow, I'm following back.
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete