Friday, August 10, 2012

185. Yale Summer Conservatory for Actors

I can't believe it, but yesterday was officially the last day of the Yale Summer Conservatory for Actors 5-week program I took!! I don't have the words to describe how amazing it was, I learned more than I could've ever imagined, met the most inspiring people, and now am so excited to keep moving forward!! I can't recommend the program enough, so if it seems like something you'd be interested in definitely check out the website here!

I didn't have time to take many pics while I was there, but here are some disposable camera ones I got on the last day! 5 weeks of wearing nothing but exercise clothes was also a very strange new experience :P Bittersweet to say goodbye, but definitely happy to be home now with the fam :)

No comments:

Post a Comment