Thursday, July 26, 2012

180. BLOG BIRTHDAY!

 HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY, BLOG!!! :D 


Officially one year ago today I stayed up all night organizing pics, planning posts, and starting my blog!! 365 days and 180 posts later, I am soo happy that I've kept up with it for this long and obviously had to have a little cupcake party to celebrate :)!

 Thank you so much to anyone who reads it regularly or just checks in every once in a while, that really means a lot to me and I hope you all like looking at it as much as I love making it! I am super excited to keep going and if anyone has comments, suggestions, questions, or ANYTHING or even just wants to talk photos/music/magic/life, don't hesitate at all to get in touch!!! 

Yay! :D


3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Jen, and may many more birthdays come! Your blog is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy one year Jen!!!! So glad I found your blog, you have inspired me in so many ways to get behind the camera and try to make magic happen. Thanks for sharing your fabulousness with us <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Congrats Jen!!!! Your blog as taught me so many things, and you have taught me so many things! Through this blog, I was able to befriend such an amazing person and Im never looking back! Your blog is marvelous and Im so grateful that I found it! Thanks for taking the time and effort to do this in your already busy schedule! WE LOVE YOU!!!!
    Xoxo <3

    ReplyDelete