Friday, August 5, 2011

20. Hong Kong Garden

Even on a rainy day, Versailles is magical and wonderful and mah fav place ever. Really though, I think it is my favorite place in the world and it is my ultimate dream to be there alone without any other people and just wander/take pics. In a fancy dress. O:D


It started to rain maybe 45 mins after we got to Versailles, so after walking through the chateau we didn't have very long in the gardens with the sun. I didn't get as many pictures as I would've liked then, but I still got some!

And, for fun sentimental value, I re-did the picture I took four summers ago that was in Seventeen magazine way back when--somehow managed to get people-free backgrounds both times!



4 comments:

  1. Oh these pictures are lovely, I went to Versailles about fifteen years ago but we only saw the gardens. I'm hoping to go there again next year

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVELY photographs...

    HYPED you on LB

    your very pretty and you have this AWESOME blog!!!

    come visit mine at

    http://street-chic-blahhhhh.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are amazing!
    What kind of camera and settings do you use?

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exquisite photos!

    ReplyDelete